Your full participation during and after the Pro Power Peel treatment will determine the outcome. It is important that you strictly adhere to the post-care products and regimen that I have recommended. It is possible to have a poor reaction or less-than-expected improvement of the skin.
After treatment you may experience some tightening of the skin, which could last for several days. Light flaking may begin within 1-3 days and will usually subside within 7-10 days; however, it is impossible to predict this shedding process.
No guarantee is made or implied regarding your precise results, peeling times or discomfort.
1) Do not pick or peel at scabs, blisters or loose skin, as scarring may occur.
2) Avoid excessive heat sources (such as sun exposure or dry saunas and steam rooms).
3) Avoid direct sun for 2-3 weeks.
4) Do not wax or use any type of exfoliating products for 72 hours, or until your skin shows no signs of sensitivity on the treated area.
5) Avoid strenuous exercise or any activity that could lead to increased blood circulation to the face for 24 hours following treatment. (This can cause an increased warming effect, which could result in discomfort, redness, inflammation, swelling or other side effects.)
Increase fluid intake for the next 2-3 days.
Night (including night of treatment) – rinse your face with cool water and cleanse with UltraCalming™ Cleanser, then moisturize with Barrier Defense Booster and Calm Water Gel.
Morning – rinse your face with cool water and cleanse with UltraCalming™ Cleanser, then moisturize with Barrier Defense Booster and Calm Water Gel and apply Super Sensitive Shield SPF30 and/or Skinperfect Primer SPF30
Throughout the day– Apply moisturizer as your skin feels dry. Ensuring you have enough oil and water in your skin will support the new skin/cells and ease any discomfort or tightness.
Call, email or even text pictures. I’m here for you.