Facials: Book Now
Click here for information on Professional Resurfacing including Dermaplaning, Chemical Peels, Microderm, and Pumpkin Facials.
Dermalogica Face Mapping – Complimentary, 10 minutes is a professional, in-depth skin analysis based on your skin and lifestyle. I will perform it for you at the beginning of every facial to ensure we are using the right treatment and techniques for your skin. You’ll also receive a personalized Skin Fitness Plan with customized product recommendations.
If you would like a free Face Mapping session without a service, please contact me at 360-961-9630 for scheduling.
Custom – $70.00, 60 minutes Dermalogica’s wide array of products can be used to customize your facial and address multiple skin concerns. During your service, I may mix and match products or keep to one specific line of either Age Smart, MediBac or Ultracalming.
- Age Smart Facial – Created by Dermalogica to help prevent and correct the signs of aging, the AGE Smart line contains scientifically advanced ingredients proven to impact the major biochemical reactions that contribute to skin aging before they start so your skin is left smoother, firmer and healthier.
- MediBac Acne – This line was created specifically to address the four main factors that contribute to acne; Overactive oil production, cell accumulation, bacteria, and inflammation. The MediBac Clearing system works to treat, clear and prevent adult acne by addressing these issues while meeting the needs of adult skin.
- Ultracalming for Sensitive and Sensitized Skin – Dermalogica’s powerfully soothing UltraCalming™ line soothes sensitive skin’s most painful and embarrassing symptoms, from redness and dehydration to discomfort, burning and compromised barrier. UltraCalming™ products don’t just comfort and soothe. They defend against future flare-ups by restoring the skin’s protective barrier.
Express – $40.00, 30 minutes When you’re in a hurry this is your go to. An energizing facial that combines a skin specific Double Cleanse and Dermal Layering with either a professional exfoliation, massage or masquing.
Mini-Facials – $10, 10 minutes are a great way to address a single concern such as dehydrated skin, professional exfoliation, puffy, tired eyes, unhappy lips and more. Add on to a complimentary face mapping or another service or experience by itself. Either way, it’s a facial that won’t break the bank. Your skin will thank you.
Teen – $50.00, 45 minutes When it comes to skin, breakouts are hands down the number one issues among teens. It not only affects their skin, it also lowers their self-confidence and their self-esteem. Regular facials can help lessen or even eliminate teen breakouts when used in conjunction with a consistent at home regimen.
Keep in mind, just because your teen is breaking out it does NOT mean they have teen acne. Dry, dehydrated or barrier damaged skin is just as likely to break out as oily. Bring your Teen in today and I will work with them to develop a regimen that will address their specific needs.
Back – $60.00, 45 minutes A facial for your back. If you’d like to add extraction please contact Athena.
Educational – $85.00, 60 minutes + 30 minutes Do you know what your skin type is? How about the proper steps to take care of it? Do your skin issues keep coming back or never quite go away? Too often we make assumptions about our skin type based on limited information. This Educational Facial was created to give you the information you need to properly care for your skin at home.
For the first 60 minute appointment, I will perform Face Mapping and discuss your current at home care. Next comes a customized facial during which I will explain the steps I am taking and why they are necessary. After I will walk you through an updated home care regimen and answer any questions you have.
The second 30-minute appointment should be made after you have followed the new at-home care for at least 4 weeks and can be done on its own or in conjunction with any service. I will perform a new Face Mapping, we will discuss your observations and determine what, if any, changes should be made to your home care regimen.
Body Treatments: Book Now
Body Scrub– $50, 35 minutes Scrubs are great any time of year. During the winter they help to slough off dry skin, wind and cold ravaged skin and during the summer they make your skin appear tank top and shorts ready. We start with a dry brush over your whole body then you will choose one of these amazing scrubs to help you bring out your smoothest brightest skin.
- Lingonberry Sugar Scrub – A refreshing exfoliant designed for those who are looking for a boundless alternative to those scrubs solely designed for mature skin, all while staying away from those synthetic fragrances that are often found in something that smells so delectable. This luscious scrub is packed with Cane Sugar, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, and Rosehip Oil which are sure to leave any skin type silky and smooth, while bursts of sweet tangy aroma take your senses away to the countryside of Scandinavia.
- Turmeric & Neem Salt Scrub – Certified Organic Turmeric, Certified Organic Neem (both beloved Ayurvedic favorites), and Certified Organic Mustard Seed bring warm, purifying radiance and balance to any skin, especially oily and stressed needs. This scrub offers a truly unique and refining experience.
Body Wrap – $80, 55 minutes Take your skin to the next level with this whole body experience. Start your treatment with a whole body dry brushing and scrub of your choice, then relax while your body is covered in an amazing Charcoal Crème Masque which is loaded with clarifying activated charcoal and extreme hydrators like hyaluronic acid, organic olive, and jojoba oils, plus antioxidant-rich organic rooibos, toning DMAE and more. Finally, an application of Dermalogica Body Hydrating Cream will lock in moisture and leave your skin looking bright, smooth and supple.
Foot or Hand Facial – $50, 45 minutes Your hands and feet carry a lot more stress than you realize. Give them a break and treat them like royalty. This facial for your hands or feet follows the same relaxing and healing treatment that your face receives. Start with a double cleanse and exfoliation followed by a massage, masque and finally healing serums and a moisturizer. You’ll wonder why you hadn’t done it before.
Eye or Lip Treatment $10
Hand or Foot Treatment $10