Q: Will an Elleebana Lash Lift make my lashes look longer?
A: Yes! It will give the appearance of longer and more beautiful lashes
Q: Will an Elleebana Lash Lift make my eyes appear larger?
A: Yes! It will open your eyes to make them appear healthier, brighter, and more youthful
Q: My lashes are sparse, will an Elleebana Lash Lift make them fuller?
A: Kind of. Elleebana Lash Lift is not a growth serum and it doesn’t add false lashes to your existing lashes, however, the act of lifting your lashes will make them more visible and appear to be thicker.
Q: Will an Elleebana Lash Lift damage my natural lashes?
A: No! Elleebana Lash Lift is a gentle formula combined with flexible shapers to create the irresistible curves you desire. Water-soluble glue is used to adhere lashes to the rods which decrease your chance of losing lashes during the process.
Q:How long will an Elleebana Lash Lift last?
A: Results last approximately 8-12 weeks, but many Elleebana Lash Lift clients visit me every 4-8 weeks to keep their lashes bumped and lifted to their most beautiful best.
Q: Is there any special after-care needed?
A: Yes! You’ll need to avoid commercial eye makeup removers and store-bought mascara. (Rest assured I’ll go over what you CAN use during your appointment) You’ll also need to refrain from rubbing or “sweeping” your lashes as much as possible. It’s recommended to avoid excessive heat within 24 hours of receiving an Elleebana Lash Lift
Because after care is so vital to your results, after each peel I will send you home with enough product to follow this regimen at no additional cost to you.
Your full participation during and after the Pro Power Peel treatment will determine the outcome. It is important that you strictly adhere to the post-care products and regimen that I have recommended. It is possible to have a poor reaction or less-than-expected improvement of the skin.
After treatment you may experience some tightening of the skin, which could last for several days. Light flaking may begin within 1-3 days and will usually subside within 7-10 days; however, it is impossible to predict this shedding process.
No guarantee is made or implied regarding your precise results, peeling times or discomfort.
1) Do not pick or peel at scabs, blisters or loose skin, as scarring may occur.
2) Avoid excessive heat sources (such as sun exposure or dry saunas and steam rooms).
3) Avoid direct sun for 2-3 weeks.
4) Do not wax or use any type of exfoliating products for 72 hours, or until your skin shows no signs of sensitivity on the treated area.
5) Avoid strenuous exercise or any activity that could lead to increased blood circulation to the face for 24 hours following treatment. (This can cause an increased warming effect, which could result in discomfort, redness, inflammation, swelling or other side effects.)
Increase fluid intake for the next 2-3 days.
Call, email or even text pictures. I’m here for you.