Elleebana Lash Lift – Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will an Elleebana Lash Lift make my lashes look longer?
A: Yes! It will give the appearance of longer and more beautiful lashes
Q: Will an Elleebana Lash Lift make my eyes appear larger?
A: Yes! It will open your eyes to make them appear healthier, brighter, and more youthful
Q: My lashes are sparse, will an Elleebana Lash Lift make them fuller?
A: Kind of. Elleebana Lash Lift is not a growth serum and it doesn’t add false lashes to your existing lashes, however, the act of lifting your lashes will make them more visible and appear to be thicker.
Q: Will an Elleebana Lash Lift damage my natural lashes?
A: No! Elleebana Lash Lift is a gentle formula combined with flexible shapers to create the irresistible curves you desire. Water-soluble glue is used to adhere lashes to the rods which decrease your chance of losing lashes during the process.
Q:How long will an Elleebana Lash Lift last?
A: Results last approximately 8-12 weeks, but many Elleebana Lash Lift clients visit me every 4-8 weeks to keep their lashes bumped and lifted to their most beautiful best.
Q: Is there any special after-care needed?
A: Yes! You’ll need to avoid commercial eye makeup removers and store-bought mascara. (Rest assured I’ll go over what you CAN use during your appointment) You’ll also need to refrain from rubbing or “sweeping” your lashes as much as possible. It’s recommended to avoid excessive heat within 24 hours of receiving an Elleebana Lash Lift
What is sugaring?
- Sugar paste is an all natural method of hair removal made from sugar, lemon juice, and water that has been around for almost 4,000 years. Some companies will add soothing botanicals to make sugaring even less irritating to the skin.
Why is it better then waxing?
- Hair only needs to be 1/16″ before it can be removed. Wax requires 1/4″ or longer.
- Sugar only adheres to hair and dead skin and can be used as many as 20 times in the same area without damaging healthy skin.
- Done properly, sugaring is significantly less likely to break hairs leading to hairless smoother skin over a longer period.
- BEST OF ALL with sugaring you may see much of the hair being removed never come back. That’s right- sugaring can lead to permanent hair removal.